These super rare earth neodymium rubber-coated holding magnets are high strength rare earth magnets in a durable Santoprene rubber coating which protects against delicate surface areas. They are most often used in holding, gripping or clamping functions. Rubber coated pot magnets sometimes feature a central void. This threaded void can be fixed into with a bolt. Alternatively, an eyelet or hook can be inserted.
• Santoprene Rubber coating for scratch-free clamping
• Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB) inside for maximum holding forces
• Extremely good sheer forces - high resistance to sliding
• Protects surfaces such as lacquered mild steel car bodywork
• Maximum recommended operating temperature is 60°C
Due to the tolerance of the rubber, there may be variations on pull strength. Please contact our customer service team for more information.
|Item No.||D mm||H mm||M mm||Pull Force (kg)||Temperature (℃)|
|Delivery Date:||15~25 days||Shape:||Cup Shape|
|Composite:||Neodymium Magnet||Brand Name:||LEC|
|Size:||Custom||Material:||Neodymium magnet + steel +PVC|
|Tolerance:||±0.1 mm||HS Code:||85051190|
Category: Rubber Coated Magnets