LEC magnetics has available Isotropic Injection molded ndfeb magnets.
Injection molded magnets can be of very simple shapes or very complex. All or only part of the device may be magnetized. It is sometimes cost advantageous to make an entire part out of the magnet material and just magnetize the portion requiring magnetic output.
Magnetic powders include ferrite, neodymium-iron-boron (NdFeB), and samarium cobalt (SmCo). There are several alloy compositions available of ferrite and NdFeB providing many different magnetic properties.Polymer binders utilized include nylons 6 and 12 and PPS (polyphenylene sulfide).
Our wide range of injection molded magnets are known for their high durability and utility. We also offer customized solutions to our clients benefit.
The features of the Isotropic Injection molded ndfeb magnets
1. injection of the magnetic properties of NdFeB is more better than ferrite;
2. the dimensional accuracy of injection NdFeB NdFeB better than repression;
3. injection NdFeB products suitable for complex shape;
4. injection NdFeB can be injected directly into the rotor or stator components;
5. injection of anti-corrosion performance of NdFeB;
6.injection NdFeB strength toughness;
7.injection NdFeB can be multi-polar magnetization.
Application: Stepper motor, brushless motor, DC motor, starter motor, DVD spindle motor, CD-ROM
The performance of the Isotropic Injection molded ndfeb magnets.
(BH)max (kJ/m 3)
|Delivery Date:||15~25 days||Shape:||Ring|
|Composite:||NdFeB Magnet||Brand Name:||LEC|
|Material:||Plastic Binders and NdFeB Powder||H.S.Code:||85051190|