LEC magnetics has available Injection molded ferrite magnets.
Injection molded magnets combine high magnetic strength with excellent physical properties to offer a variety of features and benefits. Customer-made compounds that best meet application's magnetic, mechanical and environmental requirement. Binders are available with Nylon6, Nylon12 and PPS, and Magnetic materials available: Ferrite, NdFeB, SmCo and the hybrid magnets. Diverse magnetizing direction: Diametrically, axially, radially, multi-poles or locally magnetized.
• High magnetic output coupled with excellent mechanical strength
• Molded magnets are more chip resistant than sintered magnets making handing easier on assembly lines.
• Can be either simple in shape or of complex geometry.
• The binders and magnetic alloys utilized are capable of a wide range of application temperature from -40℃ to 80 ℃.
• Insert molding is injection of magnet compound over, inside or against an existing component resulting in an assembly.
• Each finished good is unique in size, shape, magnetic and mechanical properties.
The Application of Injection Ferrite Magnet
• Motor stators and rotors
• Sensor magnets and assemblies
• Coupling assembly
• Precision gauge meters
• Other markets such as modern household appliances, office automation devices, communications devices, defense, aerospace, marine application.
Injection molded ferrite magnets can be effectively used without an external protective coating, unlike their sintered counterparts. This helps to bring costs down as well as actually improving the strength of adhesion when it comes to bonding magnets to various other metal components. sensor motor plastic magnets
|Delivery Date:||15~25 days||Shape:||Ring|
|Application:||Motor / Sensor||Type:||Permanent|
|Composite:||Ferrite Magnet||Brand Name:||LEC|
|Size:||Custom||Material:||Plastic Binders and Ferrite Powder|
|Tolerance:||±0.1 mm||HS Code:||85051190|